Kolon CPI™ with agnw
Resistivity and Optical Properties
- MD/TD resistivity uniformity
- Low Hz and b*
Patterning and Paste
- Etching Capabilities (wet/dry)
- Compatible with dry film photoresists (DFR), laser, Ag paste etc.
Stability and Reliability
- Low change of properties at high temperature and humidity level
- High dimensional stability
An All-In-One, Unique Substrate
- Integrates transparent conductive films (TCFs) with CPI™ HC Cover Window
|Surface Resistivity||Ω/■||60||60||Resistivity Instrument (Contact Method)|
|TT||%||91.7||90.8||Hazemeter (Light Source : D65)|
Excellent flexibility compared to indium tin oxide (ITO) and PET
No resistivity change after UV exposure
Patterning capabilities support both wet and dry processes
Wet Etching (L/S=30/30)
Laser Etching (L/S=20/20)
Let’s discuss the possibilities
Interested in learning more?
Get in touch today to start a conversation about what you can do with Kolon CPI™
Colorless Polyimide Films, or to discuss further R&D with Kolon.